Climate warming effects on the Olea europaea–Bactrocera oleae system in Mediterranean islands: Sardinia as an example
Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 2874–2884, December 2009
How to Cite
PONTI, L., COSSU, Q. A. and GUTIERREZ, A. P. (2009), Climate warming effects on the Olea europaea–Bactrocera oleae system in Mediterranean islands: Sardinia as an example. Global Change Biology, 15: 2874–2884. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01938.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
- Received 19 November 2008 and accepted 23 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!