Knowing the past to predict the future: land-use change and the distribution of invasive bullfrogs
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 528–537, February 2010
How to Cite
FICETOLA, G. F., MAIORANO, L., FALCUCCI, A., DENDONCKER, N., BOITANI, L., PADOA-SCHIOPPA, E., MIAUD, C. and THUILLER, W. (2010), Knowing the past to predict the future: land-use change and the distribution of invasive bullfrogs. Global Change Biology, 16: 528–537. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01957.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2009
- Received 17 February 2009 and accepted 05 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!