Contingent productivity responses to more extreme rainfall regimes across a grassland biome
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 2894–2904, December 2009
How to Cite
HEISLER-WHITE, J. L., BLAIR, J. M., KELLY, E. F., HARMONEY, K. and KNAPP, A. K. (2009), Contingent productivity responses to more extreme rainfall regimes across a grassland biome. Global Change Biology, 15: 2894–2904. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01961.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Received 20 November 2008; revised version received 10 March 2009 and accepted 30 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!