Population trends of European common birds are predicted by characteristics of their climatic niche
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 497–505, February 2010
How to Cite
JIGUET, F., GREGORY, R. D., DEVICTOR, V., GREEN, R. E., VOŘÍŠEK, P., VAN STRIEN, A. and COUVET, D. (2010), Population trends of European common birds are predicted by characteristics of their climatic niche. Global Change Biology, 16: 497–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01963.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Received 9 February 2009; revised version received 31 March 2009 and accepted 10 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!