Optimizing resiliency of reserve networks to climate change: multispecies conservation planning in the Pacific Northwest, USA
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 891–904, March 2010
How to Cite
CARROLL, C., DUNK, J. R. and MOILANEN, A. (2010), Optimizing resiliency of reserve networks to climate change: multispecies conservation planning in the Pacific Northwest, USA. Global Change Biology, 16: 891–904. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01965.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Received 9 March 2009 and accepted 25 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!