Solar UVB and warming affect decomposition and earthworms in a fen ecosystem in Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 2493–2502, October 2009
How to Cite
ZALLER, J. G., CALDWELL, M. M., FLINT, S. D., BALLARÉ, C. L., SCOPEL, A. L. and SALA, O. E. (2009), Solar UVB and warming affect decomposition and earthworms in a fen ecosystem in Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. Global Change Biology, 15: 2493–2502. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01970.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Received 10 October 2008; revised version received 16 April 2009 and accepted 21 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!