Marshland conversion to cropland in northeast China from 1950 to 2000 reduced the greenhouse effect
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 680–695, February 2010
How to Cite
HUANG, Y., SUN, W., ZHANG, W., YU, Y., SU, Y. and SONG, C. (2010), Marshland conversion to cropland in northeast China from 1950 to 2000 reduced the greenhouse effect. Global Change Biology, 16: 680–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01976.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Received 2 February 2009; revised version received 22 April 2009 and accepted 27 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!