Local adaptation to higher temperatures reduces immigration success of genotypes from a warmer region in the water flea Daphnia
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 3046–3055, December 2009
How to Cite
VAN DOORSLAER, W., VANOVERBEKE, J., DUVIVIER, C., ROUSSEAUX, S., JANSEN, M., JANSEN, B., FEUCHTMAYR, H., ATKINSON, D., MOSS, B., STOKS, R. and DE MEESTER, L. (2009), Local adaptation to higher temperatures reduces immigration success of genotypes from a warmer region in the water flea Daphnia. Global Change Biology, 15: 3046–3055. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01980.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Received 13 November 2008; revised version received 31 March 2009 and accepted 23 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!