Changes in species richness and composition in European acidic grasslands over the past 70 years: the contribution of cumulative atmospheric nitrogen deposition
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 344–357, January 2010
How to Cite
DUPRÈ, C., STEVENS, C. J., RANKE, T., BLEEKER, A., PEPPLER-LISBACH, C., GOWING, D. J. G., DISE, N. B., DORLAND, E., BOBBINK, R. and DIEKMANN, M. (2010), Changes in species richness and composition in European acidic grasslands over the past 70 years: the contribution of cumulative atmospheric nitrogen deposition. Global Change Biology, 16: 344–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01982.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2009
- Received 19 December 2008; revised version received 15 March 2009 and accepted 23 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!