Assimilation exceeds respiration sensitivity to drought: A FLUXNET synthesis
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 657–670, February 2010
How to Cite
SCHWALM, C. R., WILLIAMS, C. A., SCHAEFER, K., ARNETH, A., BONAL, D., BUCHMANN, N., CHEN, J., LAW, B. E., LINDROTH, A., LUYSSAERT, S., REICHSTEIN, M. and RICHARDSON, A. D. (2010), Assimilation exceeds respiration sensitivity to drought: A FLUXNET synthesis. Global Change Biology, 16: 657–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01991.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2009
- Received 11 February 2009; revised version received 22 May 2009 and accepted 23 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!