Growth, carbon-isotope discrimination, and drought-associated mortality across a Pinus ponderosa elevational transect
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 399–415, January 2010
How to Cite
McDOWELL, N. G., ALLEN, C. D. and MARSHALL, L. (2010), Growth, carbon-isotope discrimination, and drought-associated mortality across a Pinus ponderosa elevational transect. Global Change Biology, 16: 399–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.01994.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
- Received 12 December 2008; revised version received 4 March 2009 and accepted 11 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!