Elevated atmospheric CO2 increases microbial growth rates in soil: results of three CO2 enrichment experiments
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 836–848, February 2010
How to Cite
BLAGODATSKAYA, E., BLAGODATSKY, S., DORODNIKOV, M. and KUZYAKOV, Y. (2010), Elevated atmospheric CO2 increases microbial growth rates in soil: results of three CO2 enrichment experiments. Global Change Biology, 16: 836–848. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02006.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Received 6 March 2009; revised version received 1 June 2009 and accepted 4 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!