Risk of predation enhances the lethal effects of UV-B in amphibians
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 538–545, February 2010
How to Cite
ALTON, L. A., WILSON, R. S. and FRANKLIN, C. E. (2010), Risk of predation enhances the lethal effects of UV-B in amphibians. Global Change Biology, 16: 538–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02010.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Received 5 March 2009; revised version received 7 May 2009 and accepted 23 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!