1Present address: Institute for Landscape Hydrology, Leibniz Centre for Agricultural Landscape Research, Eberswalder Straße 84, 15374 Müncheberg, Germany
Impact of altering the water table height of an acidic fen on N2O and NO fluxes and soil concentrations
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 220–233, January 2010
How to Cite
GOLDBERG, S. D., KNORR, K.-H., BLODAU, C., LISCHEID, G. and GEBAUER, G. (2010), Impact of altering the water table height of an acidic fen on N2O and NO fluxes and soil concentrations. Global Change Biology, 16: 220–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02015.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2009
- Received 19 December 2008; revised version received 16 April 2009 and accepted 11 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!