Nitrogen deposition causes widespread loss of species richness in British habitats
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 671–679, February 2010
How to Cite
MASKELL, L. C., SMART, S. M., BULLOCK, J. M., THOMPSON, K. and STEVENS, C. J. (2010), Nitrogen deposition causes widespread loss of species richness in British habitats. Global Change Biology, 16: 671–679. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02022.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Received 26 February 2009; revised version received 7 May 2009 and accepted 12 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!