Effect of warming and grazing on litter mass loss and temperature sensitivity of litter and dung mass loss on the Tibetan plateau
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 1606–1617, May 2010
How to Cite
LUO, C., XU, G., CHAO, Z., WANG, S., LIN, X., HU, Y., ZHANG, Z., DUAN, J., CHANG, X., SU, A., LI, Y., ZHAO, X., DU, M., TANG, Y. and KIMBALL, B. (2010), Effect of warming and grazing on litter mass loss and temperature sensitivity of litter and dung mass loss on the Tibetan plateau. Global Change Biology, 16: 1606–1617. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02026.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2009
- Received 3 April 2009; revised version received 26 June 2009 and accepted 26 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!