All authors contributed equally to this work
Thermal adaptation of heterotrophic soil respiration in laboratory microcosms
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 1576–1588, May 2010
How to Cite
BRADFORD, M. A., WATTS, B. W. and DAVIES, C. A. (2010), Thermal adaptation of heterotrophic soil respiration in laboratory microcosms. Global Change Biology, 16: 1576–1588. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02040.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Received 4 May 2009 and accepted 22 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!