Separation of net ecosystem exchange into assimilation and respiration using a light response curve approach: critical issues and global evaluation
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 187–208, January 2010
How to Cite
LASSLOP, G., REICHSTEIN, M., PAPALE, D., RICHARDSON, A. D., ARNETH, A., BARR, A., STOY, P. and WOHLFAHRT, G. (2010), Separation of net ecosystem exchange into assimilation and respiration using a light response curve approach: critical issues and global evaluation. Global Change Biology, 16: 187–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02041.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Received 13 January 2009; revised version received 16 June 2009 and accepted 10 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!