Climatic characteristics of heat waves and their simulation in plant experiments
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 1992–2000, July 2010
How to Cite
DE BOECK, H. J., DREESEN, F. E., JANSSENS, I. A. and NIJS, I. (2010), Climatic characteristics of heat waves and their simulation in plant experiments. Global Change Biology, 16: 1992–2000. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02049.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2009
- Received 11 March 2009 and accepted 27 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!