Effects of variations in carbonate chemistry on the calcification rates of Madracis auretenra (= Madracis mirabilis sensu Wells, 1973): bicarbonate concentrations best predict calcification rates
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 1632–1644, May 2010
How to Cite
JURY, C. P., WHITEHEAD, R. F. and SZMANT, A. M. (2010), Effects of variations in carbonate chemistry on the calcification rates of Madracis auretenra (= Madracis mirabilis sensu Wells, 1973): bicarbonate concentrations best predict calcification rates. Global Change Biology, 16: 1632–1644. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02057.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Received 11 March 2009; revised version received 4 August 2009 and accepted 5 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!