Relationship between fire, climate oscillations, and drought in British Columbia, Canada, 1920–2000
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 977–989, March 2010
How to Cite
MEYN, A., TAYLOR, S. W., FLANNIGAN, M. D., THONICKE, K. and CRAMER, W. (2010), Relationship between fire, climate oscillations, and drought in British Columbia, Canada, 1920–2000. Global Change Biology, 16: 977–989. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02061.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Received 25 March 2009; revised version received 24 July 2009 and accepted 19 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!