Negative feedback in the cold: ice retreat produces new carbon sinks in Antarctica
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 2614–2623, September 2010
How to Cite
PECK, L. S., BARNES, D. K. A., COOK, A. J., FLEMING, A. H. and CLARKE, A. (2010), Negative feedback in the cold: ice retreat produces new carbon sinks in Antarctica. Global Change Biology, 16: 2614–2623. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02071.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Received 27 March 2009 and accepted 29 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!