Do elevated atmospheric CO2 and O3 affect food quality and performance of folivorous insects on silver birch?
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 918–935, March 2010
How to Cite
PELTONEN, P. A., VAPAAVUORI, E., HEINONEN, J., JULKUNEN-TIITTO, R. and HOLOPAINEN, J. K. (2010), Do elevated atmospheric CO2 and O3 affect food quality and performance of folivorous insects on silver birch?. Global Change Biology, 16: 918–935. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02073.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Received 12 March 2009; revised version received 24 July 2009 and accepted 13 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!