1Current Address: Department of Plant Sciences, University of California at Davis, Davis, CA 95616, USA.
The effects of elevated CO2 on root respiration rates of two Mojave Desert shrubs
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 1566–1575, May 2010
How to Cite
CLARK, N. M., APPLE, M. E. and NOWAK, R. S. (2010), The effects of elevated CO2 on root respiration rates of two Mojave Desert shrubs. Global Change Biology, 16: 1566–1575. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02075.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2009
- Received 18 May 2009; revised version received 28 August 2009 and accepted 7 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!