Ten years of elevated atmospheric carbon dioxide alters soil nitrogen transformations in a sheep-grazed pasture
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 2530–2542, September 2010
How to Cite
RÜTTING, T., CLOUGH, T. J., MÜLLER, C., LIEFFERING, M. and NEWTON, P. C. D. (2010), Ten years of elevated atmospheric carbon dioxide alters soil nitrogen transformations in a sheep-grazed pasture. Global Change Biology, 16: 2530–2542. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02089.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Received 7 April 2009; revised version received 22 July 2009 and accepted 18 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!