Thermal plasticity of photosynthesis: the role of acclimation in forest responses to a warming climate
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2009
Published 2009. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 2272–2286, August 2010
How to Cite
GUNDERSON, C. A., O'HARA, K. H., CAMPION, C. M., WALKER, A. V. and EDWARDS, N. T. (2010), Thermal plasticity of photosynthesis: the role of acclimation in forest responses to a warming climate. Global Change Biology, 16: 2272–2286. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02090.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2009
- Received 1 July 2009 and accepted 10 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!