Greenhouse gas, upwelling-favorable winds, and the future of coastal ocean upwelling ecosystems
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 1213–1228, April 2010
How to Cite
BAKUN, A., FIELD, D. B., REDONDO-RODRIGUEZ, A. and WEEKS, S. J. (2010), Greenhouse gas, upwelling-favorable winds, and the future of coastal ocean upwelling ecosystems. Global Change Biology, 16: 1213–1228. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02094.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Received 19 April 2009; revised version received 8 September 2009 and accepted 9 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!