Temperature sensitivity and substrate quality in soil organic matter decomposition: results of an incubation study with three substrates
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1806–1819, June 2010
How to Cite
WETTERSTEDT, J. Å. M., PERSSON, T. and ÅGREN, G. I. (2010), Temperature sensitivity and substrate quality in soil organic matter decomposition: results of an incubation study with three substrates. Global Change Biology, 16: 1806–1819. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02112.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2009
- Received 28 May 2009; revised version received 15 September 2009 and accepted 1 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!