Hydrological and biogeochemical controls on the timing and magnitude of nitrous oxide flux across an agricultural landscape
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 2711–2720, October 2010
How to Cite
CASTELLANO, M. J., SCHMIDT, J. P., KAYE, J. P., WALKER, C., GRAHAM, C. B., LIN, H. and DELL, C. J. (2010), Hydrological and biogeochemical controls on the timing and magnitude of nitrous oxide flux across an agricultural landscape. Global Change Biology, 16: 2711–2720. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02116.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received 14 August 2009 and accepted 5 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!