Temperature, predator–prey interaction strength and population stability
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 2145–2157, August 2010
How to Cite
RALL, B. C., VUCIC-PESTIC, O., EHNES, R. B., EMMERSON, M. and BROSE, U. (2010), Temperature, predator–prey interaction strength and population stability. Global Change Biology, 16: 2145–2157. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02124.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Received 16 March 2009 and accepted 20 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!