Apple (Malus pumila var. domestica) phenology is advancing due to rising air temperature in northern Japan
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 2651–2660, October 2010
How to Cite
FUJISAWA, M. and KOBAYASHI, K. (2010), Apple (Malus pumila var. domestica) phenology is advancing due to rising air temperature in northern Japan. Global Change Biology, 16: 2651–2660. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02126.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received 24 August 2009 and accepted 13 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!