An integrated risk assessment for climate change: analysing the vulnerability of sharks and rays on Australia's Great Barrier Reef
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2009
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 1936–1953, July 2010
How to Cite
CHIN, A., KYNE, P. M., WALKER, T. I. and McAULEY, R. B. (2010), An integrated risk assessment for climate change: analysing the vulnerability of sharks and rays on Australia's Great Barrier Reef. Global Change Biology, 16: 1936–1953. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02128.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2009
- Received 18 June 2009; revised version received 17 September 2009 and accepted 20 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!