Microclimatic buffering and resource-based habitat in a glacial relict butterfly: significance for conservation under climate change
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1883–1893, June 2010
How to Cite
TURLURE, C., CHOUTT, J., BAGUETTE, M. and VAN DYCK, H. (2010), Microclimatic buffering and resource-based habitat in a glacial relict butterfly: significance for conservation under climate change. Global Change Biology, 16: 1883–1893. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02133.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Received 16 February 2009; revised version received 29 September 2009 and accepted 20 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!