1Present address: Stella A. Berger, Department of Biology, University of Bergen, PO Box 7803, 5020 Bergen, Norway.
Water temperature and stratification depth independently shift cardinal events during plankton spring succession
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 1954–1965, July 2010
How to Cite
BERGER, S. A., DIEHL, S., STIBOR, H., TROMMER, G. and RUHENSTROTH, M. (2010), Water temperature and stratification depth independently shift cardinal events during plankton spring succession. Global Change Biology, 16: 1954–1965. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02134.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Received 23 June 2009; revised version received 26 October 2009 and accepted 28 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!