Environmental controls on water use efficiency during severe drought in an Ozark Forest in Missouri, USA
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 2252–2271, August 2010
How to Cite
YANG, B., PALLARDY, S. G., MEYERS, T. P., GU, L.-H., HANSON, P. J., WULLSCHLEGER, S. D., HEUER, M., HOSMAN, K. P., RIGGS, J. S. and SLUSS, D. W. (2010), Environmental controls on water use efficiency during severe drought in an Ozark Forest in Missouri, USA. Global Change Biology, 16: 2252–2271. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02138.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Received 5 February 2009; revised version received 2 November 2009 and accepted 13 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!