Microbial mechanism for rice variety control on methane emission from rice field soil
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 3085–3095, November 2010
How to Cite
MA, K., QIU, Q. and LU, Y. (2010), Microbial mechanism for rice variety control on methane emission from rice field soil. Global Change Biology, 16: 3085–3095. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2009.02145.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Received 21 May 2009; revised version received 13 November 2009 and accepted 29 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!