Climate change effects on plant biomass alter dominance patterns and community evenness in an experimental old-field ecosystem
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
Published 2010. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 2676–2687, October 2010
How to Cite
KARDOL, P., CAMPANY, C. E., SOUZA, L., NORBY, R. J., WELTZIN, J. F. and CLASSEN, A. T. (2010), Climate change effects on plant biomass alter dominance patterns and community evenness in an experimental old-field ecosystem. Global Change Biology, 16: 2676–2687. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02162.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received 25 August 2009; revised version received 12 November 2009 and accepted 29 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!