1Present address: Kirby L. Webster, Department of Environmental Sciences, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22904, USA.
Caribbean octocorals record changing carbon and nitrogen sources from 1862 to 2005
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 2701–2710, October 2010
How to Cite
BAKER, D. M., WEBSTER, K. L. and KIM, K. (2010), Caribbean octocorals record changing carbon and nitrogen sources from 1862 to 2005. Global Change Biology, 16: 2701–2710. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02167.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received 21 August 2009; revised version received 27 November 2009 and accepted 1 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!