Production and fitness of Fusarium pseudograminearum inoculum at elevated carbon dioxide in FACE
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 3363–3373, December 2010
How to Cite
MELLOY, P., HOLLAWAY, G., LUCK, J., NORTON, R., AITKEN, E. and CHAKRABORTY, S. (2010), Production and fitness of Fusarium pseudograminearum inoculum at elevated carbon dioxide in FACE. Global Change Biology, 16: 3363–3373. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02178.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
- Received 23 October 2009 and accepted 29 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!