1Present address: A. M. Nahlik, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory, Western Ecology Division, 200 SW 35th Street, Corvallis, OR 97333, USA.
Methane emissions from tropical freshwater wetlands located in different climatic zones of Costa Rica
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 1321–1334, March 2011
How to Cite
NAHLIK, A. M. and MITSCH, W. J. (2011), Methane emissions from tropical freshwater wetlands located in different climatic zones of Costa Rica. Global Change Biology, 17: 1321–1334. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02190.x
[Correction added after online publication 30 November 2010: this article has been revised]
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
- Received 4 June 2009 and accepted 10 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!