Faunal evidence for a late quaternary trans-Antarctic seaway
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 3297–3303, December 2010
How to Cite
BARNES, D. K. A. and HILLENBRAND, C.-D. (2010), Faunal evidence for a late quaternary trans-Antarctic seaway. Global Change Biology, 16: 3297–3303. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02198.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2010
- Received 11 November 2009; revised version received 19 January 2010 and accepted 20 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!