Warmer and richer? Predicting the impact of climate warming on species richness in small temperate waterbodies
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 2376–2387, August 2010
How to Cite
ROSSET, V., LEHMANN, A. and OERTLI, B. (2010), Warmer and richer? Predicting the impact of climate warming on species richness in small temperate waterbodies. Global Change Biology, 16: 2376–2387. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02206.x
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2010
- Received 6 July 2009; revised version received 17 December 2009 and accepted 20 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!