Increasing water-use efficiency and age-specific growth responses of old-growth ponderosa pine trees in the Northern Rockies
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 631–641, January 2011
How to Cite
KNAPP, P. A. and SOULÉ, P. T. (2011), Increasing water-use efficiency and age-specific growth responses of old-growth ponderosa pine trees in the Northern Rockies. Global Change Biology, 17: 631–641. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02209.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Received 21 September 2009 and accepted 6 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!