From climate change predictions to actions – conserving vulnerable animal groups in hotspots at a regional scale
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 3257–3270, December 2010
How to Cite
CARVALHO, S. B., BRITO, J. C., CRESPO, E. J. and POSSINGHAM, H. P. (2010), From climate change predictions to actions – conserving vulnerable animal groups in hotspots at a regional scale. Global Change Biology, 16: 3257–3270. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02212.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Received 27 October 2009; revised version received 19 January 2010 and accepted 3 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!