Topographic and ungulate regulation of soil C turnover in a temperate grassland ecosystem
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 495–504, January 2011
How to Cite
FRANK, D. A., DEPRIEST, T., MCLAUCHLAN, K. and RISCH, A. C. (2011), Topographic and ungulate regulation of soil C turnover in a temperate grassland ecosystem. Global Change Biology, 17: 495–504. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02219.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Received 18 June 2009 and accepted 13 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!