Long-term increases in intrinsic water-use efficiency do not lead to increased stem growth in a tropical monsoon forest in western Thailand
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 1049–1063, February 2011
How to Cite
NOCK, C. A., BAKER, P. J., WANEK, W., LEIS, A., GRABNER, M., BUNYAVEJCHEWIN, S. and HIETZ, P. (2011), Long-term increases in intrinsic water-use efficiency do not lead to increased stem growth in a tropical monsoon forest in western Thailand. Global Change Biology, 17: 1049–1063. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02222.x
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
- Received 19 February 2010 and accepted 10 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!