The Mediterranean Sea as a ‘cul-de-sac’ for endemic fishes facing climate change
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 3233–3245, December 2010
How to Cite
BEN RAIS LASRAM, F., GUILHAUMON, F., ALBOUY, C., SOMOT, S., THUILLER, W. and MOUILLOT, D. (2010), The Mediterranean Sea as a ‘cul-de-sac’ for endemic fishes facing climate change. Global Change Biology, 16: 3233–3245. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02224.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Received 2 November 2009; revised version received 11 February 2010 and accepted 15 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!