1Present address: Daniel Obrist, Desert Research Institute, Division of Atmospheric Sciences, 2215 Raggio Parkway, Reno, NV 89512, USA.
Subalpine grassland carbon dioxide fluxes indicate substantial carbon losses under increased nitrogen deposition, but not at elevated ozone concentration
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 366–376, January 2011
How to Cite
VOLK, M., OBRIST, D., NOVAK, K., GIGER, R., BASSIN, S. and FUHRER, J. (2011), Subalpine grassland carbon dioxide fluxes indicate substantial carbon losses under increased nitrogen deposition, but not at elevated ozone concentration. Global Change Biology, 17: 366–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02228.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Received 20 August 2009 and accepted 22 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!