Terrestrial carbon stocks across a gradient of urbanization: a study of the Seattle, WA region
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 783–797, February 2011
How to Cite
HUTYRA, L. R., YOON, B. and ALBERTI, M. (2011), Terrestrial carbon stocks across a gradient of urbanization: a study of the Seattle, WA region. Global Change Biology, 17: 783–797. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02238.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
- Received 14 October 2009 and accepted 25 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!