Effects of river temperature and climate warming on stock-specific survival of adult migrating Fraser River sockeye salmon (Oncorhynchus nerka)
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 99–114, January 2011
How to Cite
MARTINS, E. G., HINCH, S. G., PATTERSON, D. A., HAGUE, M. J., COOKE, S. J., MILLER, K. M., LAPOINTE, M. F., ENGLISH, K. K. and FARRELL, A. P. (2011), Effects of river temperature and climate warming on stock-specific survival of adult migrating Fraser River sockeye salmon (Oncorhynchus nerka). Global Change Biology, 17: 99–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02241.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received 21 November 2009; revised version received 12 March 2010 and accepted 8 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!